By Deze Zeng, Lin Gu, Song Guo
This e-book introduces easy substantial facts processing paradigms for batch information and streaming facts. consultant programming frameworks also are provided, in addition to software program outlined networking (SDN) and community functionality virtualization (NFV) applied sciences as key cloud networking technologies.
The authors illustrate that SDN and NFV will be utilized to learn the massive info processing through offering a cloud networking framework. in response to the framework, case stories learn tips to increase the price potency of huge info processing.
Cloud Networking for giant Data
pursuits execs and researchers operating in substantial information, networks, instant communications and knowledge expertise. Advanced-level scholars learning computing device technology and electric engineering also will locate this booklet necessary as a learn advisor.
Read or Download Cloud Networking for Big Data PDF
Similar networking books
As converged networks and mobility are used increasingly more in day-by-day enterprise, those applied sciences must be optimized to help enterprise specifications. you are going to leam in regards to the new Cisco clever info community (IIN) version and the Cisco Service-Oriented community structure (SONA) as architectural frameworks for converged networks.
Regardless of the gains that make Voice over IP so appealing from the viewpoint of fee and suppleness of cell prone, companies will simply undertake it as soon as they have made up our minds even if, and lower than what situations, the standard of VoIP should be passable to clients. In those pages you can find every little thing you want to comprehend to reply to these questions, either now and sooner or later as different packet-switched voice providers emerge.
- Cisco - Extending Cisco IOS Infrastructure for New IP Applications and Carrier Service 1309
- Cisco Volce over IP
- Networked Information Technologies: Diffusion and Adoption
- Networks In The Global Village: Life In Contemporary Communities
- CISCO Voice over Frame Relay, ATM and IP (testking 9E0-423)
- Check Point 2000 VPN-1 for the Security Professional
Extra resources for Cloud Networking for Big Data
2 Network Manager Network manager takes the routing scheduling and network function instantiation commands from the scheduler and conducts necessary network operations to realize the defined activities such as virtual network construction, bandwidth reservation, packet processing policy formulation, routing path scheduling, and so on, by taking advantages of the recent evolved SDN and NFV technologies. For example, by the integrated SDN controller, network manager shall install flow forwarding rules into the flow tables on network switches according to the scheduler’s routing decision.
That is to say, the OpenDaylight SDN applications can run on different machines from the controller through a web based API. 4 Ryu SDN Framework Different from conventional SDN frameworks, Ryu  is a component-based framework. , application component based. 2 Network Function Virtualization 21 this framework. Users can directly use these existing ones, or combine them to build their own new applications or even implant their self-developed components to realize convenient and more fruitful control of the network devices.
4. org/floodlight/. 5. dpuf. 6. org/. 7. io/ryu/. 8. com/spotlight/cloud/blog/2015/06/15/att-ericsson-presenting-sdn-basedl3vpn-solution-telco-nfv-needs/ 9. com/learn/us/en/04/tme-telecommunications-solutionstelecom-nfv. 10. org. 11. org/hadoop/PoweredBy. 12. com/en-us/projects/dryad/. 13. org/. 14. net/p/apache-spark. 15. M. Zaharia, M. Chowdhury, T. Das, A. Dave, J. Ma, M. McCauley, M. J. Franklin, S. Shenker, and I. Stoica, “Resilient distributed datasets: A fault-tolerant abstraction for in-memory cluster computing,” in Proceedings of the 9th USENIX conference on Networked Systems Design and Implementation.