By Keyue Ma Smedley; R D Middlebrook; Slobodan Ćuk; California Institute of Technology. Division of Engineering and Applied Science
Read Online or Download Control art of switching converters PDF
Best electronics books
Have you puzzled how digital contraptions are created? Do you may have an concept for a brand new proof-of-concept tech machine or digital toy yet haven't any method of checking out the feasibility of the machine? have you ever accrued a junk field of digital elements and are actually thinking about what to construct? study Electronics with Arduino will resolution those inquiries to getting to know cool and leading edge purposes for brand new tech items utilizing amendment, reuse, and experimentation suggestions.
Digital units and Circuit concept, 11th variation, bargains an entire, accomplished survey, targeting the entire necessities it is important to prevail at the task. surroundings the normal for almost 30 years, this hugely actual textual content is supported via robust pedagogy and content material that's perfect for brand new scholars of this speedily altering box.
EDA (Electronics layout Automation) refers back to the laptop courses which are used to layout all of modern-day digital parts and items. the matter is that there are extra EDA instruments than you could throw a stick at, and the myriad ways that they are often used jointly will make even the most powerful brain boggle.
- Power Electronics: A First Course
- Electronics Simplified, 3rd Edition
- Real-Time Embedded Systems Fundamentals
- The Electrical Engineering Handbook
- Random Signals and Noise: A Mathematical Introduction
- The Electrical Resistivity of Metals and Alloys (Cambridge Solid State Science Series)
Extra resources for Control art of switching converters
In general, the overall performance of a Σ∆ modulator is characterized by the dynamic metrics, which can be subdivided into spectral, frequency domain, and power metrics. 1 Frequency Domain Metrics The analysis of the power or amplitude spectral density of the ADC output signal is straightforward, because the proper functionality can be almost directly seen. Especially in the case of the Σ∆ modulator, which is a noiseshaping converter, the analysis of the frequency domain representation of the time domain output bits is of interest.
16. Implementation of a N th order single-bit Σ∆ modulator consisting of a chain of integrators with weighted feed-forward ai summation Nonetheless, as was the case for the pure feedback architecture, for a desired noise-shaping function, the STF is also chosen. In addition, the STF of the feed-forward architecture in Fig. 16 contains peaking at high frequencies due to the resulting ﬁlter characteristic; with input signals at these frequencies a modulator with feedforward summation could overload, thus precautions have to be taken .
7 Single-Loop, Single-Bit, Higher Order Σ∆ Modulators 25 a low resolution, the linearity of the DAC has to be as good as the accuracy of the overall modulator. For a single-bit internal quantizer this problem does not arise, because a two level DAC is intrinsically linear. Here, only oﬀset and gain errors remain, which a Σ∆ modualtor is highly tolerant to . Actually, there have been many publications dealing with techniques to achieve the linearity requirements, based on design consideration  as well as digital or analog correction techniques [4, 8, 68–70].