By Petra Karvánková, Dagmar Popjaková, Michal Vančura, Jozef Mládek
This e-book discusses present demanding situations concerning instructing geography, quite often on the secondary university and better schooling point. concentrating on a variety of present issues, assorted tools, suggestions, fabrics, purposes, and methods to geography schooling with a local imperative ecu viewpoint, the booklet makes an unique contribution to the sphere. many of the chapters goals on the sensible improvement of the topics akin to geography curriculum (Part I), international schooling, inquiry-based schooling, project-based studying, case stories, robust instructing (Part II), utilizing of knowledge and communique applied sciences (Part III) in geography educating. the ultimate half (Part IV) covers a few geopolitical, and socio-geographical facets of the aforementioned significant ecu former communist nations from the perspective the best way to educate them with a number of equipment. hence, the booklet can entice many geography or technology scholars, researchers and educators learning geography schooling round the world.
Read or Download Current Topics in Czech and Central European Geography Education PDF
Best european books
Комплект открыток. Западноевропейская живопись из собраний Эрмитажа.
This Atlas provides files of climatic variability and alter in Europe beginning sooner than 1901 and focuses specifically on traits of utmost temperatures and precipitation. The authors have used software program built inside EMULATE (European and North Atlantic day-by-day to MULtidecadal weather variability) to acquire the extremes indices and temporal developments.
Even supposing written basically to be used through British businessmen, this publication additionally goals to supply an advent to the topic of festival coverage to scholars of legislations, of economics, and of public management.
The publication examines cinema in post-1989 Europe by means of how the hot post-Cold struggle cinematographic co-productions articulate the political and cultural ambitions of a brand new Europe as they redefine a ecu identification.
- Nabokov's Pale fire : the magic of artistic discovery
- A case for humans in space : the European astronauts
- Making European Merger Policy More Predictable
- Ukrainian Migration to the European Union: Lessons from Migration Studies
- What Ambitions for European Defence in 2020?
- Advances in Solar Physics: Proceedings of the Seventh European Meeting on Solar Physics Held in Catania, Italy, 11 - 15 May 1993
Additional resources for Current Topics in Czech and Central European Geography Education
Geografia, 21(1), 21–23. Likavský, P. (2005). Odpovedajú poznatky žiakov 8. ročníka základných škôl požiadavkám vzdelávacieho štandardu? ]. Geografia, 13(3), 116–120. Likavský, P. (2006). Všeobecná didaktika geografie [General didactics of geography]. Bratislava: Univerzita Komenského. , & Ružeková, M. (2004a). Vedomostná úroveň žiakov 6. a 7. ročníka ZŠ vo vzťahu k vzdelávaciemu štandardu: 1. časť [Knowledge level of students of 6th and 7th grades in relation to the school curriculum standards: Part 1].
The bachelor’s study programme usually lasts 3 years. ) studies take 4 years to complete after ﬁnishing the master’s degree (FPV UMB 2015). 3 Standardised Basics of Geography Teaching in Slovakia More recently (since 2014), the fundamental transformation of geographic education in Slovakia has been anchored in determining performance – a ﬁrst, and content – a second (ŠPÚ 2016a, b). This trend is extremely progressive, unfortunately, especially in connection with the freedom of conversion and overall conceptions, 38 L.
5. USA World in a spatial context Places and regions Physical geography systems Human systems 7. The living environment and society Application level of geography – 8. 9. 10. – – – 6. Czech Republic Geographic sources of data, cartography and topography Natural picture of Earth Regions of the world Slovak Republic Planet Earth Living environment Earth models Travelling around the Earth Geographic excursions and outings Australia and Oceania Czech Republic Polar regions Geography fieldwork teaching, practice and application – – – America – New World Social and economic environment Africa, Asia Europe Slovakia When conceiving the first version of elaborated standards, the group of authors attempted to include all their experience in this process under time pressure.